Thursday, January 6, 2011

Inglot AMC Lip Gloss/Gloss

I know there are some of you who are curious about Inglot Cosmetics :)


I've passed by it in Times Square and never bothered to go inside until a couple of months ago. I know people are more curious about certain items over others, but the one standout aside from their nail polishes (which I haven't purchased yet, but will hopefully soon) are their AMC lipgloss. 



















As you can see from the tube, it's in your face bright and holographic like. My eyes went like O_O It's clear, purple, blue and pink!!! My eyes couldnt handle the hotness so I grabbed it ! Worn itself it makes my lips look like a slightly bluer pink. Applied over a lipstick...oh my gee. I tried to photograph this a bazillion times on my lips, on my hands, and I cannot get a good photo for the life of me. 

Pictured below from L to R: 

NARS albatross l/g, Inglot 541, and Giorgio Armani 513 lipstick





















In this photo you can see from L to R:

NARS albatross
Inglot 541

and then GA 513 underneath Inglot 541. See how hard it is to photograph a holographic l/g? This picture doesn't do this lip combo justice. You can somewhat see the pretty sheen it gives. :\ This picture is an ultimate fail. ah well, at least I tried, right? 




Texture: it's not sticky, it's a bit on the runny side. It doesn't pill on my lips or leave a funky gunk on my lips after a while, which is nice.

In terms of the lasting power, it is a bit underwhelming, but the prettiness of this gloss kinda makes up for it. :) 

The price: I vaguely remember it costing me around $15-16. Definitely a reasonable price :) 

3 comments:

  1. You have me very intrigued by the crazy blue-ish gloss, Ms. Panties. What is the texture like? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a bit on the runnier side, definitely not sticky like MAC lipglasses. its slightly runnier than their lustreglasses. hth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! To bad it doesn't wear that well. But cool color!

    ReplyDelete