Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bergdorf Goodman event +

So today until the 26th, there's an event going on at Bergdorf Goodman that takes off $25 off if you spend $100. So this is what I purchased:

Giving Beauty Argan Oil Sample (free)
Le Metier de Beaute Creme de la Creme lip creme
Le Metier de Beaute eye crease brush
Le Metier de Beaute Peau de Vierge Anti-Aging Complex
Le Metier de Beaute Corinthian Eyeshadow
and as a gift with purchase: Le Metier de Beaute eyelash curler.

I will review these individually, I'm really curious about their Peau de Vierge, because it costs $125 and has skincare benefits. You're supposed to see results in 7 days. I'll review this to see if it does what it claims...etc.

I also purchased (not pictured) Kahina Giving Beauty facial cleanser, hence the free sample. I've never heard of the line, but it's standouts is its Argan Oil and eye cream and their eye serum. I'll review this at a later date as well. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love love love LMDB! Looks like a good haul - what do you think of the Peau Vierge? I've been using it as my every day tinted moisturizer for a couple of months now and am totally sold on it. Creme de la creme is a LE color right? What do you think of it? Really, I want to know everything about your LMDB stuff haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMdB creme de la creme is a permanent item. i like it, but only on top of another lipcolor because its too milky imo (im generally not a fan of nudes).

    I made a review on Peau de Vierge o:)

    ReplyDelete